How Information is Collected and Used
- Accessing our website Every computer with internet capability is given a number that serves as that computer's "Internet Protocol" IP address. When you request a page from any site within the EIKON network, our web servers automatically recognize your IP address. The domain name and IP address reveal nothing personal about you other than the IP address from which you have accessed our site. We use this information to examine traffic in aggregate, investigate misuse of the EIKON network, detect fraud, or cooperate with law enforcement.
- Information you provide We offer access to some services that are free but that require registration. In this instance, we may ask you to provide personal information (such as your name, email address and an account password). For certain services we may also request credit card or other payment account information that we maintain in encrypted form on secure servers. We may use your personal information to communicate with you. For instance, we may send certain mandatory service communications [such as welcome letters, billing reminders, information on technical service issues, and security announcements. We may also occasionally send you product surveys or promotional mailings to inform you of other products or services available from us and our affiliates. You may elect to stop receiving any promotional materials by following the directions in the related email. [Personal information that we collect may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which we, our affiliates, subsidiaries or service providers maintain facilities. [We abide by the safe harbor framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of data from the European Economic Area.
- Links We may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed. We use this information to determine which sites are being accessed and how often and to improve our services.
Other Requested Information
We may request your name, e-mail address or mailing address for the purposes of conducting a contest, promotion or survey, or providing additional services (for example, subscriptions to e-mail newsletters, announcement lists or information about seminars). When making such a request, we will indicate the purpose of the inquiry. If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, we will ask for your consent before such other use. We maintain a strict "No-Spam" policy that means that we do not intend to sell, rent, or otherwise give your e-mail address to a third-party without your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We will disclose personal information and an IP address when we have your consent or have the good-faith belief that such action is reasonably necessary to:
- Satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
- Protect and defend the rights of the EIKON network of websites and related properties, or visitors to the EIKON network of websites and related properties;
- Enforce applicable terms of our Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof;
- Identify persons who may be committing a fraud or otherwise violating the law; and
- Cooperate with investigations of purported unlawful activities.
Some of our services may be co-branded and offered in conjunction with another company. If you register for or use such services, both EIKON Systems and the other company may share information collected in conjunction with the co-branded services. If we become involved in the sale of all or part of our stock or assets, we will ensure the confidentiality of any personal information involved in or affected bysuch transaction.
Changes to this Policy
PT. EIKON Technology
Kota Kasablanka Tower A
Jl. Casablanca Raya Kav 88, Lt. 38
Jakarta Selatan 12870
Phone: +62 21 2963 6700
Jl. Simpang Darmo Permai Utara No. 33A
Surabaya 60226, Indonesia
Phone: +62 31 7788 8577